About Me

My photo
"A great poet, a really great poet, is the most unpoetical of all creatures." The Picture of Dorian Gray

Thursday, September 30, 2010

day seventy-five: please stop.

please stop.
please just stop
trying to force me into
a silly cardboard box
and trying to make me fit into
the container you want me to look like

please stop.
brain, stop screaming
hormones, bug off
thoughts, stop repeating
eyes, focus please you're making me irritated

please go.
go away for a little while
let me be alone long enough
to really miss you
not you,
the other one,
the one behind you.
the funny thing is
you'll probably read this
and you'll ask me if this is about you
but it's not
because it's really about me
thats the beauty of poetry.

you is me are you,
or at least it could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment