About Me

My photo
"A great poet, a really great poet, is the most unpoetical of all creatures." The Picture of Dorian Gray

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

day one hundred thirty-five: change in the tide.

this worrisome feeling
wont leave me alone
why do i worry
for you

this strange new feeling
wont get out of my gut
why do i wonder
when it will end

there's a creepy tide
rolling inside my soul
and it's going to take over
i'm losing control

there's a change in the wind
and a shift under foot
and i'm not fighting anymore
i'd rather just let it happen
because sooner or later
it'll happen
why do i worry for you?

1 comment:

  1. Maybe it's just simply because you care. Even though it wouldn't really affect you if anything ever happened, you care enough to worry anyway, because in a way, I'm the same way.

    ReplyDelete