About Me

My photo
"A great poet, a really great poet, is the most unpoetical of all creatures." The Picture of Dorian Gray

Saturday, October 9, 2010

day eighty-four: interrupting myself.

choking on self-hatred--
self-demise--
wishing life would quit--
or i could just quit life--
oh, melodrama
bouncing inside my brain
(at least you seem to rhyme
and that's the only good thing
i have to say about you)
sometimes i feel like i'm crumbling--
stumbling and tripping
through my own thoughts--
and sometimes i think what people thing
about me is the truth
so when i hear the things that hurt
i pretend they are fact--
and so i use that as an excuse
to feel the way i act
and i pretend that i am
all they say i "am"
and that makes me feel less
like a human being in the end-- anyways
i'm not a knock off of another
i'm one unique indiv--
what?
unique?
okay, so everyone is.
now there's no point.
so, have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment