About Me

My photo
"A great poet, a really great poet, is the most unpoetical of all creatures." The Picture of Dorian Gray

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

day ten: irony of ironies.

"why is your heart beating so fast?"
"because i'm standing next to such a beautiful boy..."

never a more ironic irony
has ever been drawn from a mason jar.
he has no idea
what he is doing
to and for me.
he's deciding the topic of my thoughts
and he's making me smile so big,
and its insanely amazing how his eyes
hypnotize me.

take your laugh lines and let me be tangled
within the joy of their visit.
and take your glance and melt my skin
reduced to a puddle at your feet.
take your arms and crush my soul
with a single embrace.
and all i can say is "thanks"
because never a more ironic irony
has ever occurred.
that is, until me and you.

now thats what i call ironic.

No comments:

Post a Comment